To playtest the game you have the following possibilities:
Come to my stand at one of these conventions this year where I will be presenting the game:
- Zuiderspel (March 23-24 in Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Spieldoch! (March 29-31 in Duisburg, Germany)
- Ratinger Spieletage (April 13-14 in Ratingen, Germany)
- Herner Spielewahnsinn (May 18-19 in Herne, Germany)
- UK Games Expo (May 30-June 2 in Birmingham, UK)
- GenCon (August 1-4 in Indianapolis, USA)
- Spiel (October 24-27 in Essen, Germany)
2.) Prototype by mail
Ask for a prototype to be sent to you by mail. Unfortunately, all our prototypes are currently being used. So can I only put you on the waiting list for now. It also depends on which country/continent you live in and if there will be a prototype available there. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
3.) Personal visit
I can maybe visit you personally for a session if you live within 100 km of Kleve (Germany). We should be at least 4 players. Please send an email to email@example.com if you are interested in that option.
I suggest you have a look at the rules, to see if this is the right kind of game for you.
You can download the rules here:
Please note any difficulties you encounter when learning the rules. Also please fill out a playtest form for every session you play, including notes on how you and your co-players liked the game and any issues you noticed.
To see how a playtest of Galactic Era looks like, you can watch these videos made by the Gamesmiths:
You can find more information on the Gamesmiths here.